1. With your mobile phone, digicam, or SLR, take a PHOTO of the PEOPLE of Ala Eh! Festival in Taal, Batangas from December 1 to December 8 12noon only. The PEOPLE subject/s must exhibit what it means to be Batangueño. The photo may be SQUARE or RECTANGULAR. 1 entry must consist of only 1 photo.
2. Submit as many entries as you like. Everyone can join.
3. You may digitally alter your photo via your phone’s app or Photoshop. You may also super-impose texts or description on the photo.
Your creativity is the limit, but bear in mind that the theme of this photo contest is on people.
4. Email your entry or entries to firstname.lastname@example.org or bring your file via SD Card to the WOWBatangas Photo Booth in front of the Municipal Hall of Taal.
5. Your entry or entries will be printed on a photo paper and displayed on the ON-SITE PHOTO CONTEST wall. Printing Fee is P10 per entry, inclusive of 1 Jack N’ Jill snack and drink per photographer per day. So submit at least 1 entry per day! Your merienda is on us. =)
Judging will be held on December 8, 2014 at 2PM. Winners will be announced right after the judging. You will be texted to claim your prize on-site or on December 12, 2014 at the Tourism Office, Batangas Provincial Capitol, Batangas City.
6. SIDE CONTEST – After submitting your entries, post them on your Instagram with the hashtag #alaehfestival and some description. The entry with the most number of Likes by December 8, 12noon gets the BEST INSTAGRAM AWARD worth P2,500.
Criteria for Judging : Theme-25% Technical Quality-25% Creativity-50%
1st Prize : P7,500
2nd Prize : P5,000
3rd Prize : P2,500
Maraming Salamat po!
Chairman, Photo Exhibit