If you’re a true-blooded Batangueño, you would be able to answer these questions even without asking for Google’s help.
Let’s see how well do you know our beloved province!
(1) What is the largest city/municipality in the province in terms of land area?
(2) What is the ancient name or the previous name of the province?
(3) Who became the 6th governor of Batangas?
(4) Taal Lake is home to the freshwater sardine locally known as _______.
(5) Where in Batangas can the largest Catholic Church in Asia be found?
(6) How many municipalities/cities are there in the 4th district of Batangas?
(7) “Batangas” was derived from what word?
(8) The Lipeña historically known as Dr. Jose Rizal’s first love was ______.
(9) In Philippine History, Batangas is dubbed as _____________.
(10) What does Governor Vi’s H.E.A.R.T.S. Program stand for?
(11) What municipality in Batangas is known as the Cattle Trading Capital of the Philippines?
(12) What does San Juan’s festival, LAMBAYOK, stand for?
(13) Central Azucarera Don Pedro, the second largest sugar producer in the country, is located in what municipality in the province?
(14) Embroideries from Taal became notable because of the special fabric called _______.
(15) _____________ was the Vice President of the late President Cory Aquino’s administration.
(16) What municipality is called the Home of the Bakers?
(17) The home of the Balsa Festival is ____________.
(18) Where can you find Mt. Gulugod Baboy?
(19) In English, this Batangan word is synonymous to chaos or confusion.
(20) Alphabetically, what is the 18th municipality of Batangas?
Do you know all these? Check the answers here.