“Rain, rain go away come again another day”. No matter how hard we all wish not to rain especially when we have something to do outside, still, no one can stop the rain from pouring.
You can still go out even if it’s raining but I believe most of us prefer to stay at home especially when there’s no work or classes. Well who wants to go out when you know you’ll just get messy and wet because of rain. But still you can enjoy a day at home when it rains particularly this weekend.
Check these activities you can do at home if the long weekend weather becomes gloomy:
1. Movie Marathon– Watch your favorite movies or those you haven’t watched yet, you can do this with your friends or whoever you want to watch with.
2. Clean your room– Rearrange, clean, and do some creative stuffs for your room.
3. Cook food– Champorado, lomi, arroz caldo and lots of warm food for a gloomy weather. Invite your friends and cook your favorite dish with them.
4. Read some books or browse some magazines– Novels, fashion or lifestyle magazines, anything that you think you would enjoy to read.
5. Play board or online games with your siblings or friends- Rainy days can lead you to bonding with everyone else, go enjoy board games or online games.
6.Listen to your favorite music– check out those new singles from your favorite singers or try to listen to different genras.
7. Organize your closet– if you found out that your closet is not even, and feels like it needs a little make over, go ahead make the best out of your closet.
8. Do some art works– Draw, paint, edit pictures or videos or any art works you want to do. Who says only those who have talents in art can do these, who not check online videos for tutorials.
9. Have a videoke session with the whole family or friends- another bonding time that you would definitely enjoy.
10. And if you are lazy enough to do these things- go sleep!