Brgy. San Andres, Isla Verde, Batangas City
Isla Verde, also known as Verde Island is dubbed as the “Center of the Center of Marine Biodiversity in the World.”
By Private Boat.
Contact Kuya Ronnie – 09502785709
Ilijan to Brgy. San Andres, Isla Verde Rate – 3500
Capacity – Good for 6 pax
1. From Manila, ride a bus going to Batangas Grand Terminal. Fare: 160/pax Travel time: 1.5-2 hours
2. From Grand Terminal, ride a jeepney going to STI Batangas. Fare: 8/pax Travel time: 5-10 minutes
3. From STI Batangas, take another jeepney going to SM City Batangas (at the back). Fare 8/pax Travel time: 5-10 minutes
4. From SM, ride a jeepney going to Ilijan. Ask Kuya Ronnie for the pick up point. Fare: 45/pax Travel time: 45 minutes – 1 hour
5. Meet your boat man. Ride the boat to the island. Travel time: 45 minutes
SAAN PWEDE MAG-STAY:
Kuya Ronnie homestay
Contact no. 09502785709
Rate per night: 300 per pax
Anong oras, buwan, araw magandang pumunta:
Every Summer (March – May). Kahit anong araw. Kahit weekend, hindi parin sya crowded. Mas maganda kung mas maaga kasi tumataas na ang alon by past noon.
ANONG MAGANDANG GAWIN:
Island Hopping (optional) 1000/6pax
Watch the sunset at Parola
ANONG DI DAPAT GAWIN:
Don’t leave your trash. Take nothing but pictures. Leave nothing but footprints.
Larawan ni Nicko Melendres