Breaking News

Support Ms Carmela Velasquez Ariola at Wish 107.5’s Wishcovery Singing Competition


Please support Ms Carmela Velasquez Ariola of Mataasnakahoy, Batangas at Wish 107.5’s Wishcovery Singing Competition. Out of thousand who auditioned, we are lucky to have a representative from Batangas Province on the Final Four. 70% of the judging will come from the reactors who are judges of the said Singing Competition and the remaining 30% will come from the number of views of her youtube video perfoming “Take me out of the Dark” by Mr Pure Energy Gary Valenciano.

Note: Final video views will be counted until tomorrow, October 19, 2017 | 12nn.

Support her by playing the Video Below:

About Lead Editor

Edison Manalo is the Lead Editor of WOWBatangas.

Check Also

Ang araw bago pumutok muli ang Bulkang Taal

Processed with VSCO with a4 preset Ilan lamang ito sa mga kuha ni Joshua mula …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.