Breaking News

Support Ms Carmela Velasquez Ariola at Wish 107.5’s Wishcovery Round 3

Let us support our fellow Batangueno, Ms. Carmela Velasquez from Mataas na kahoy, Batangas at Wish 107.5’s Wishcovery Round 3. She is one of the three contending wishfuls on the 12th episode of Wishcovery. The accumulated views of this video from November 19 (9pm) to November 24 (12 noon) will comprise 15% of her total score. The remaining 85% will come from the competition’s resident reactors on November 25.

Wishcovery is hosted by the Prince of RnB, Kris Lawrence. The resident reactors are Anne Quintos from The Company, the hitmaker Jungee Marcelo and the King of RnB, Jay R. A whopping PhP 2 million worth of cash and contract, house and lot, and a brand-new car await the first Wishcovery grand champion.

Check out Wishcovery Wishful Carmela Ariola’s performance of the Jamie Rivera classic, “Mahal Naman Kita” live on the Wish 107.5 Bus! Every views and share counts!

NOTE: Viewing counts from : November 19, 9PM  (Sunday) until November 24, 12NN.

About Lead Editor

Edison Manalo is the Lead Editor of WOWBatangas.

Check Also

Ang araw bago pumutok muli ang Bulkang Taal

Processed with VSCO with a4 preset Ilan lamang ito sa mga kuha ni Joshua mula …

One comment

  1. Super galing nakakainlove ang boses nya???

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.