Friends from the gay community, this is your time to shine! Join SM City Lipa’s Masquerade Pride Parade this November 22, 2009 at 3pm. Exciting prizes await the winners! See the guidelines below.
1. The costume contest is open to the gay communities. Participants should be 18 years old and above.
2. Candidates should dress-up in their favorite gowns and masks. Criteria for judging are as follows:
Gown and Masks 40 %
Glamour 25 %
Stage Presence 25 %
Audience Impact 10 %
TOTAL 100 %
a. Duly accomplished application form - available at the Shopping Center Management Corporation (SCMC) Mall Administration through the Marketing Department.
b. Minimum purchase receipt of P300 from SM Foodcourt, dated November 15 - 21, 2009.
c. Photocopy of birth certificate (present original)
d. Photocopies of 2 valid IDs (present original)
4. Registration is from November 15-21, 2009, 10am to 6pm at the Mall Administration Office thru the Marketing Department.
5. A grand pride parade at the mall will take place before the contest proper.
6. Prizes at stake:
Queen of the Masks - 15,000.00 Cash + Gift Packs from Avon Cosmetics
First Runner-Up - 10,000.00 Cash + Gift Packs from Avon Cosmetics
Second Runner-Up - 5,000.00 Cash + Gift Packs from Avon Cosmetics
Special Award - 5,000.00 Worth of Tenant Gift Certificates
7. Judges' decision is final and unappealable.
8. SCMC reserves the right to disqualify any participants for valid reasons it may deem fit.
9. Relatives of the employees of Shopping Center Management Corporation, it’s affiliates, sponsors, organizers, agencies and contest judges up to the 2nd degree of consanguinity shall not be eligible to join.
Technorati Tags: Masquerade Pride Parade, SM City Lipa mall events, guidelines for Masquerade Pride Parade, contest mechanics, gay community, event for gay community, how to join the Masquerade Pride Parade in SM Lipa