Visit the San Juan, Batangas page for all information on San Juan.
Food! That sums up a beautiful trip in San Juan, Batangas. With a clean environment and very delicious dishes, San Juan is a home for delicacies such as Adobong Puti, Sinaing na Tulingan and other by-the-sea grilled, boiled or sautéed dishes.
Here are some of San Juan’s finest Restaurants:
• Katrina’s Restaurant in Brgy. Sico
• Dreamland Resort in Brgy. Janaojanao
• Bahay Marikit Village Plaza in Brgy. Maraykit
• Cherry’s Restaurant in Brgy. Maraykit
• Orange Restaurant in Brgy. Poblacion
• Person’s Eatery and Cafeño in Brgy. Poblacion
• Liloy’s in Brgy. Poblacion
• Iggy’s in Brgy. Calitcalit
• Marimar’s Restaurant in Brgy. Mabalanoy / Balagbag
• Janika’s Restaurant in Brgy. Buhaynasapa
• Café Barako in Brgy. Laiya Aplaya
So whether you’re just looking for a coffee house where you can just chill and relax or a family gathering that will serve fine cuisines, San Juan has to offer you.
Last Updated: November 12, 2013