We at Sadelta Steel and Fabrication Shop, established in 1998 and operating for more than 15 years now, are Scaffolding Experts. We provide quality and well inspected scaffolding that you need, whether you need to buy it or just rent it from us. We are based in Batangas City, Philippines and we can deliver to any location in the country.
Visit our website at http://scaffolding.com.ph
A place where you can EXPERIENCE “SARAP!”. Hot and Cold Cafe serves one of the finest coffee bean in ITALY. Food and Beverage are build by the most talented Chefs in the Philippines, lead by Chef Gene Gonzales, President/Director of Center for Asian Culinary Studies in Manila.
Calling all Burger Lovers, Steak-buster, Coffee Drinkers and Smoothie Fanatic.
HOT AND COLD CAFE, A BRAND NEW CULINARY DESTINATION.
HOT and COLD SERVICES:
- Casual Dining
- Western Cuisine
- Specialty of the House Burgers and Steak
- Fruit Juices
Our Culinary Team
- Chef Gene Gonzales – President/Director CACS Manila
- Chef Gino Gonzales – CACS Manila
- Chef Lawrence Zafra – CACS Manila
- Chef Toto Efre – CACS Manila
- Chef Jecko Cabral – Owner Hot and Cold Cafe
Monday – Thursday: 11:00 am – 11:00 pm
Friday – Saturday: 11:00 am – 12:00 am
Sunday: 11:00 am – 11:00 pm
Craving for Burger?
Hot and Cold Cafe Offers, Every 30th of the Month all ANGUS BURGER is for only 180pesos.
Hot and Cold Cafe is More than just Coffee!
It is located at National Hwy, Kumintang Ilaya, Batangas City.
For Inquiries and Reservation, : +639158042685 / (043) 723-0556
Come and Visit us!
Come and celebrate the fun in the 142nd Lobo Foundation Day!
Theme: “Magandang Turismo, Masaganang Agrikultura, Muling Damhin sa Bayang Panalo ka”
Schedule of Activities:
September 04-October 12, 2013
Baratilyo sa Lobo
Day 1| September 24, 2013|Tuesday
7am-Talent Night-(Miss Lobo Foundation Day)(Pre-Judging)
Day 2|September 25, 2013|Wednesday
Day 3|September 26, 2013|Thursday
5pm-Dinner/Pre-judging/Presentation-Miss Lobo Foundation Day
8pm-Coronation Night-Miss Lobo Foundation Day
Day 4|September 27, 2013|Friday
Anihan Festival-Grand Presentation
Day 5|September 28, 2013|Saturday
7pm-Dance Association of Lobo
Day 6|September 29, 2013|Sunday
7pm-Diskuhang Bayan with Dinner c/o Former Councilor Doy Sulit
Google’s Location and Driving Direction
A team player who can penetrate the protective and marine coating market in the country and is responsible for targeting customers, increase market shares, and monitor all sales and marketing activities to achieve budgeted sales, gross margin and collection. The successful applicant must possess the following qualifications:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s / College Degree , Engineering / Business Studies / Administration / Management / Economics or equivalent.
- Preferably not more than 35 years old
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Can work under pressure, with strong motivation and high level of commitment.
- With excellent written & oral communication and presentation skills.
- Preferably with knowledge in protective or marine coatings.
Interested applicants are invited to send your resume to [email protected] or via mail to the specified address below.
Jotun (Philippines) Inc. 846 West Service Road, Km. 18, South Super Highway, Sucat, Paranaque City 1714
The birth of Rotary Club of Metro Lipa was a by-product of a idea and innovation of an intelligent thinker, the Charter President of Rotary Club of Lipa South and Charter Governor of Rotary International District 3820, PDG Ramon “Mon” Cumagun. Such an idea gained full recognition and acceptance from the officers and members of RCLS and from no less than the then President of RCLS, Pres. Ricardo “Carding” Macala. Responding to the thrust of the then President of Rotary International for Rotary Year 1995-1996, Herbert Brown, that was to increase the member of Rotary Clubs and their membership, Pres. Macala, with clearance from the then District Governor Felimon “Mon” Mapalad, designated Pedro “Pete” Cootauco Jr. to start forming a new club. Pete was then the RCLS Director and Chairman for Club Service.
Twenty six professionals and businessmen answered the final call and they comprised the charter members of the newly organized Club, the Rotary Club of Metro Lipa. The Rotary Club of Metro Lipa was finally chartered on October 31, 1995 by 1995-1996 RI President Herbert Brown at Hotel Ramada in Manila. The 26 Charter Members were formally inducted to Rotary on February 10, 1996 during the District Conference held at Hotel Ramada in Manila.
Kitty Cut Hair and Nails Beauty Salon and Spa is a full-service beauty salon started since December 2014 and dedicated to consistently providing high customer satisfaction by rendering excellent service, quality products, and furnishing an enjoyable atmosphere at an acceptable price/value relationship.
Kitty Cut Hair and Nails Beauty Salon and Spa is located at 2/F Epicenter Building., Balagtas, Batangas City near SM Hypermart. Our staff know how to deal with every customer, from students to office staffs, etc. Most of our clients are returning client from neighbour cities and word of mouth from those who trust us.
Ms. Kat , the proud owner is also a regular customer of beauty salon and spas, after realizing that she spend too much time on travelling, She decided to start her own salon near her place. She’s also a fan of Hello Kitty and decided to make it as the theme of her established salon. Clients are amazed when they see the interior design of our Beauty Salon and Spa. From walls to chairs to ceiling, all are something that a Hello kitty fan would love. We are open from Monday to Sunday from 10:00am to 8:30pm (we extend if we need to) and we also do home service.
KITTY’S HAIR TREATS
· Kitty’s Haircut : P100.00
· Hair Rebonding with treatment : starts at P1200.00
· Permanent Blowdry : starts at P1200.00
· Digital Perming : starts at P2500.00
· Traditional Perming : starts at P800.00\
· Keratin Blowout: starts at P1200.00
· Brazillian Blowout : starts at P2500.00
· Hair Spa: starts at P500.00
· Hair Cellophane : starts at P500.00
· Vegetarian Hair Treatment : starts at P400.00
· Argan Mask : starts at P300.00
· Hot Oil: starts at P300.00
· Hair Color (MEN) : P500.00
· Hair Color (WOMEN) : starts at P600.00
· Highlights : starts at 500.00
KITTY’S HAND TREATS
· Manicure with Regular Polish : P80.00
· Pedicure with Regular Polish : P100.00
· Imported Polish : P50.00
· Gel Polish : P300.00
· Nail Stramp : P70.00
· Aqua Mineral Nails : P50.00
· Mirror Nails : P30.00 per Nail
· Nail Art (Manual) : P10.00 per Nail
KITTY’S FOOT TREATS
· Footspa : P250.00
· Footspa with Pedicure : P320.00
· Footspa with Manicure and Pedicure : P400.00
KITTY’S BODY TREATS
· Underarm Waxing : P250.00
· Full Legs Waxing : P600.00
· Lower and Upper Lips Waxing : P200.00
· Brazillian Bikini Waxing : P600.00
· Bikini Line : P100.00
OTHER SPECIAL SERVICE
· Eyelash Extension (Full effect) : P800.00
· Eyebrow : P80.00
· Underarm : P160.00
· Upper Lip : P150.00
· Eyebrow Shaping : P40.00
· Hair and Make up : P600.00
Eyebrow embroidery (by appointment)
· Gluta – IV Injection
It is our goal to exceed your expectations. Come experience a family atmosphere where you come as guests and leave as friends. Our staff is highly trained with diversity in all aspects of Hair, Waxing, and Massage. We keep up on the latest trends in our industry by continually learning and studying the trends throughout the year.