It’s only a few days before the start of the Holy Week. There are a number or religious attractions here in Batangas where you could spend some time in observing the Lenten Season.
Visita Iglesia is one of the yearly Holy Week activities we do with our families and friends. Not only that, some people opt for silent retreat in which Batangas could also contribute as it also cradles retreat centers in some parts of the province. Station of the Cross is another famous Holy Week activity for Filipinos.
No matter how or where you spend the Holy Week, what truly matters is that you know what this season is for. Here’s some collated articles for Holy Week destinations here in Batangas.
- Basilica of St. Martin de Tours, Taal
- San Sebastian Cathedral, Lipa City
- Marian Orchard, Balete
- Church of St. James the Apostle, Ibaan
- Our Lady of Mt. Carmel Church, Lipa City
- Simbahan ng Santissima Trinidad
- Redemptorist Church, Lipa City
- Church of St. Raphael Archangel, Calaca
- Basilica of the Immaculate Concepcion, Batangas City
- Our Lady of Caysasay, Taal
- Capuchin Retreat Center
Have a blessed Holy Week everyone.[tags]holy week destinations in batangas, religious attractions in batangas, churches in batangas, retreat centers in batangas, holy week in batangas, where to spend holy week in batangas, visita iglesia in batangas[/tags]